Ultra sophisticated, the Bronte midi dress exudes effortless glamor. This chic design is cut from our buttery soft modal fabric and is tight cut to the body for a flattering, curve enhancing fit. A perfect combination of functionality and fit, Bronte features a straight, bandeau neckline that exposes the decolletage and a slit at the back for effortless movement. Undeniably sleek and sexy, wherever the weekend takes you, you’ll want to be wearing the Bronte midi dress.
- Bandeau neckline
- Pull on design
- Grip tape along bust
- Back slit for ease of movement
- Tight cut for a bodycon fit
- Midi length, approx. 86 cms based on a UK size 8
- Product code: 5190
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Made from TENCEL™ Modal (92% TENCEL™ Modal, 8% Elastane) that's super soft and stretchy. TENCEL™ Modal is made from renewable beech wood, sourced from sustainable forests, making it compostable and biodegradable. Plus, it's twice as soft as cotton.
Please read the wash instructions.
Model Measurements: Height 5'9", Bust 32", Waist 23", Hips 36"
True to size. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Go braless or add nipple covers for more coverage.
Stretch factor: 3/3
A sleek and sexy date night essential, pair the Bronte midi dress with statement earrings, barely there high heels and a mini clutch.
|Up to 4 working days|
Starlinks (by Parcel Right)
|Up to 9 working days|
|Spring Standard||Spring (by AU Post)||Up to 7 working days||from $12*|
Up to 6 working days
FedEx Tracked Standard
Up to 11 working days
- COChantell O.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoBeauty
It’s such an amazing fit, very figure hugging!Overall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KMKatelin M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agocute
off white cream but really niceOverall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GHGemma H.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect!
I usually go for a size 10, but I prefer my dresses that little bit tigher, The material is so soft and stretchy, It literally feels as if you are wearing nothing!!
Absolutely love the detailed split back for more leg space! Colour is slightly more cream than in the photo but still does not disappoint! I am tempted to get the other colour too!!
Wishing they done this in a Blush pink as it would be perfect for the summer time!!