A classic corset with swirling bead adornment throughout the design, Mina is beautifully crafted and ultra feminine. Cut from our premium georgette fabric that’s soft against the skin, Mina features built in boning that ensures your silhouette remains cinched and supported. The slightly curved neckline accentuates the bust whilst the strapless design exposes the decolletage for a seductive, sensual look.
- Strapless, slightly curved neckline
- Bead embellishment in zebra pattern
- Built in boning
- Hidden zipper on reverse
- Cropped length, approx. 25 cms based on a UK size 8
- Product code: 5929
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Premium georgette fabric with crepe overlay (Shell: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane, Lining: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane) with beaded embellishment. Fully lined.
Please read the wash instructions.
No bra required due to built in boning.
Model Measurements: Height 5'6", Bust 30'', Waist 22'', Hips 34''
True to size. If you’re between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Stretch factor: 1/3
Perfect for premium evening events, rooftop cocktails at sunset and birthdays, style the Mina embellished corset top with the Amara maxi skirt for a cohesive look that’s flattering and fashion forward.
|Up to 4 working days|
Starlinks (by Parcel Right)
|Up to 9 working days|
|Spring Standard||Spring (by AU Post)||Up to 7 working days||from $12*|
Up to 6 working days
FedEx Tracked Standard
Up to 11 working days
- DPDimple P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPerfect
Love the material
Colour is just right ✅️ 👌Overall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FAFattima A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it!!!!
It’s so well made and great quality. A bit to tight, so if between sizes I’d say purchase a size up. Will repurchase it in a bigger size.
- RResheVerified ReviewerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAnan Baban Resho