Delicate and pretty, the Romilly midaxi dress is a chic new silhouette designed to flatter your figure at elegant events. With a built in corset bodysuit with shaping boning and supportive underwired cups, the Romilly dress ensures a cinched in silhouette. Overlaid in our premium georgette fabric that cascades across the body, the fabric gathers at one side creating a waist narrowing, draped effect. Cut to a midaxi length, the Romilly dress is all about feminine detailing with a bust flattering cowl neck with delicate frills that fall beneath the shoulder straps, chic cowl draping at the back and a seductive thigh high split on one side.
- Cowl neck and back
- Adjustable shoulder straps with frills on both sides
- Built in corset bodysuit with poppers at the gusset (underwired cups, boning and hook and eye)
- Hidden zipper to the side
- Thigh high split on left hand side
- Midaxi length, approx. 122 cms based on a UK size 8
- Product code: 6746
- We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to colour as possible. However, due to inconsistencies in monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Premium georgette fabric (Shell: 100% Polyester, Lining 1: 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane, Lining 2: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane). Fully lined.
Please read the wash instructions.
Model Measurements: Height 5'8", Bust 34", Waist 26½", Hips 37"
This garment runs small. For your perfect fit, we recommend sizing up.
Stretch factor: 1/3
Chic and flattering, the Romilly midaxi dress is perfect for elegant events such as weddings and champagne bar dates. Style with high heels and a chignon bun for an elegant finishing touch.
|Up to 4 working days|
Starlinks (by Parcel Right)
|Up to 9 working days|
|Spring Standard||Spring (by AU Post)||Up to 7 working days||from $12*|
Up to 6 working days
FedEx Tracked Standard
Up to 11 working days
- RARita A.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect material but small
I ordered a size up but it’s still small especially in the busy. I’m usually an Xs, I ordered S.Overall FitRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CWClaire W.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it! Wore for my very low key wedding ceremony/signing the papers.
I loved it, so comfy and flattering, the corset boning is supporting and looks stunning. The quality is so worth the price. My only reason to deduct the star was the cowl neck was quite fiddly but i think this is because i don't have much chest area filling it out? The cups fit but the cowl wouldn't sit right and if i didn't tuck it in it would fall forward and show the corset. Also the straps could have done with being able to shorten further, they fell down once or twice.Overall FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5DesignRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5